Learn how to dig into Google Analytics data for your website to understand users and how they interact with your contents.
Gather data through your website and analyse the data to gain insights of potential customers.
Workshop Application Form
Google Analytics SkillsFuture WSQ.
What will I learn?
In this course you will learn how to dig into Google Analytics data for your website to understand users and how they interact with your contents.
- Organisation Web Structure – Organisation Web Strategy, Content for Product and Services, Hypothesis Addressing Business Objectives
- Web Analytic Tools – Technology in Analytics Tools, Technology Trend in Google Analytics, Tracking Tag
- Data and Reports – Data Analytics Measurement Strategy, Report Format, Dimensions and Metrics
- Content Planning and Creation – Audience Fit, create text-based and multimedia-based content, content plan, content calendar
- Consumer Behaviour and Customization – Dashboard and Custom Reports, Review Consumer Behaviour Data, Analysis of Consumer Behavioural Activities Flow
- Conversion – Activity and Budget, Execute Goals and Funnel
- Insights and Action – Evaluating Effectiveness of Data Analytics Tools, Review Relevance of Report and Data, Action Points for Decision Making
Full Fee: $520.00
Singaporeans 21 – 39 yrs old or PRs 21 yrs & above: $248.00
Singaporeans above 40 yrs old: $120.00
* Course Fee shown here represents the nett fee (excl. GST)
WSQ Google Analytics – level 3
Reference No : TGS-2020504212
Course Duration : 16 hours
Funding Validity : 15 Jun 2020 – 14 Jun 2022