Paid Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Attain essential knowledge and skills on how to design and run the ads based on user’s search words and interests. The module also covers analysing and reporting of campaign metrics and opportunities for improving SEM campaign performance.
This module is designed to provide learners how to design and run the ads based on user’s search words and interests. The module also covers analysing and reporting of campaign metrics and opportunities for improving SEM campaign performance.
Workshop Application Form
Paid Search Engine Marketing (SEM) SkillsFuture WSQ.
What will I learn?
In this course you will learn how to plan and run advertisements on search engines and their associate display networks
- Search Engine Functionalities – How search engine works? Type of digital media and ads
- Goals and Performance Indicators – Product feature and benefits, Audience characteristics, Competitor analysis, SMART goals
- Keywords Research – Ad group structure, Keyword structure, Keyword-search plan
- Google Search Ads – Setup, Dashboard, Campaign
- Google Ads Tools – Keyword planner, Negative keywords, Keywords and SEO, Bid strategies, Spilt test, Linked accounts, Billing and Payment
- Measurement and Analytics – Google Ads – Data and Reports, Performance metrics, Analysis
- Optimization and Iteration – Iteration process, Ad variation creation
Full Fee: $520.00
Singaporeans 21 – 39 yrs old or PRs 21 yrs & above: $248.00
Singaporeans above 40 yrs old: $120.00
* Course Fee shown here represents the nett fee (excl. GST)
WSQ Paid Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – level 3
Reference No : TGS-2020504112
Course Duration : 16 hours
Funding Validity : 15 June 2020 – 14 June 2022