Search Engine Optimization
Have you ever wondered how websites get to rank on the top of Search Engines such as Google? Ranking on Google’s top page can sometimes mean the difference between business success or failure. As such, SEO is a skillset that is in-demand by employers, across all industries.
Learners will be taught how to evaluate the competitive SEO landscape to rank potential keywords and how to employ link building strategies to increase the number of backlinks to their websites to facilitate higher ranking on Google.
Workshop Application Form
Search Engine Optimization SkillsFuture WSQ Search Engine Optimization SkillsFuture WSQ
What will I learn?
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Gain requisite digital marketing knowledge, skills, and attitudes to make informed decisions in formulating SEO plans
- Conduct site audits with free or paid software online
- Build links to your websites
- Use analytics tools to further optimize your websites for sales conversions in accordance to organizational business goals and objectives.
- Explore a career in digital marketing
- Scale up your businesses
Full Fee: $988.00
Singaporeans 21 – 39 yrs old or PRs 21 yrs & above: $718.00
Singaporeans above 40 yrs old: $98.80
* Course Fee shown here represents the nett fee (excl. GST)
WSQ – Search Engine Optimization
Reference No : TGS-2020503520 (Classroom)
Reference No : TGS-2020513832 (Synchronous E-Learning)
Course Duration : 18 Hours
Funding Validity : 02 Mar 2020 – 01 Jun 2022