YouTube Marketing SkillsFuture Course
YouTube Content Marketing
Designed by Singapore’s renowned real estate content house, Stacked, learn to create and market engaging video content on YouTube and TikTok.
Get immersed in Video Content Creation.
Today, YouTube is no longer just a video-sharing platform. With billions of active users and a staggering amount of daily video content, YouTube has grown to become a dynamic ecosystem that brands and individuals can leverage on as a viral marketing tool.
Unlock the power of YouTube with our comprehensive course designed in partnership with StackedHomes.
Whether you’re an aspiring content creator, marketer, or entrepreneur, this course will help you master the art of video content creation and marketing.
Who is Stacked?
Stacked was founded in 2017 by three real estate enthusiasts who wanted to create a better buying and selling experience.
Initially, it was meant to be a portal for buyers and sellers to connect directly, with an online editorial aimed at helping Singapore home buyers, sellers, and renters make better decisions.
Fast forward to today, Stacked has grown into a modern real estate media company with the biggest property YouTube channel in Singapore.
By producing engaging videos on YouTube and Instagram, the brand has become a staple in the industry, boasting a YouTube channel with over 200,000 subscribers and an Instagram following of over 85,000.
Meet Your Instructors
Stacked host and a media professional of 13 years, Juliana has hosted over 40 home tour videos and accumulated over 1.8 million Youtube views. She is also a radio presenter on kiss92fm.
My extensive background in the film and media industry coupled with quirky and genuine personality. It’s no surprise that Zul has always been a fan favourite amongst students.
I strongly advocate for a pragmatic and experiential teaching style and firmly believe that active participation in real-world projects is the most effective way for students, including myself, to enhance their skills.
Day 1: Fundamentals of Videography
- Fundamentals of videography concepts
- Types of video content on social media (Documentary, Narrative, Commercial)
- Video composition guides
- Understanding the video production process and journey
- Camera lighting and audio techniques for optimal video effects
- Secrets to Storyboarding and Scripting Techniques
- Tips on Hosting
- Common challenges encountered during video shoots
Day 2: Advanced Videography Techniques
- Usage of shot size, length, and angles for videography
- Introduction to videography equipment (gimbal, microphone, tripods, etc.)
- Mobile camera functions and using different types of frame rates for video resolution
- Practical activities for videography techniques (Pan, Zoom, Rotate, Dolly, Dutch, and many more)
- Practical activities on mastering how to do each type of shot
- Recording and editing audio
- Guided learning on hands-on practice to complete planned scenes
Day 3: Video Editing Techniques (with CapCut)
- Master how to use Capcut for video editing Learn to stitch clips together in sequence
- Add text, voiceovers, and transitions (splitting, masking, tracking)
- Understand the use of speed ramps, slow mos, and overlays
- Basic colour grading and filters
- Inserting captions and subtitles
- Recap of the videography and editing techniques
- De-brief and introduction to the next segment of the program
Day 4: YouTube Deep Dive (Video Marketing and Content Creation)
- What makes up an effective content strategy?
- Understanding audience demographics and exploring marketing channels (YouTube v TikTok)
- Target Audience Analysis (Demographics, Interests, Behaviors, Goals)
- Types of content strategies (e.g. Educational, Entertaining, Inspiring)
- Trending content topics and formats
- Creating a brand voice that relates to your potential customers
- Stacked’s growth journey on YouTube
- Understanding YouTube as a marketing channel
- Understanding YouTube’s viewer algorithm
- Understanding viewership metrics on YouTube
- YouTube monetization and analytics
- Stack’s engagement strategy for content creation
Day 5: Video Content Creation on TikTok
- Introduction to TikTok
- Understanding TikTok as a marketing channel
- Re-using and re-purposing content across social media platforms (TikTok and YouTube)
- Methods to cross-promote your YouTube
- Understanding and analysing audience engagement metrics
- Content scheduling and automation
- Managing comments and messages
- Weaving in Call-To-Actions
- Final project review
- Course Wrap-up
- Q&A Session with StackedHomes
Fees & Funding
The Baseline Subsidy applies to all:
- Singaporeans (Ages 21 – 39 years old)
- All Permanent Residents
- Long Term Visitor Pass Plus (LTVP+)
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy
The Mid Career Enhanced Subsidy is for Singaporeans aged 40 years old and above.
SkillsFuture Data Analytics Course
All Singaporeans aged 25 years old and above can use their SkillsFuture Credits to offset the remaining fees after funding.
Nett Fee Payable
Non-Singaporeans and Foreigners
SkillsFuture or Fee Payable
Singaporeans (Aged 21 - 39 years old)
Long Term Visitor Pass Plus (LTVP+)
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy
SkillsFuture or Fee Payable
Singaporeans (Aged 40 and Above)
Choose from our selection of course schedules that fit.
Don’t see a schedule that fits? Click on our Live Chat button to speak with Isabelle.
Monday – Friday
Timing: 9am – 6pm
Location: #02-12, TripleOne Somerset
27th Nov, 28th Nov, 29th Nov, 30th Nov, 1st Dec
How To Register
1. Select a Date
- Select a course date that fits your schedule
2. Register Interest
- Click on “Apply”
- Leave your “Name” and “Contact Number” and “Email Address”
- One of our friendly team members will reach out to you to process your registration
3. Course Deposit
- You will need to place a $30.00 application fee to secure your slot
- This fee will be refunded upon successful completion of the course