Service Excellence SkillsFuture WSQ.
In this workshop, students will learn to demonstrate the qualities and characteristics of a service professional, creating a positive customer experience by offering customized and personalized service, and escalating areas of improvement that may enhance the customers’ experience.
Workshop Application Form
Service Excellence SkillsFuture WSQ
What will I learn?
- What is Customer Service, who are the customers, who are the customer service providers?
- Appearance, smile, being positive, being energized counts.
- Understand customer situation, stay outside the box, meet basic needs.
- No wrong door Policy.
- Going the extra mile.
- Follow up.
- First Responder protocol, addressing complaints, turning difficult customer around.
- In-Person Customer service, customer service over the counter, over the phone, telephone etiquette, electronic customer service.
- Understanding When to Escalate triggers in the service environment, de-escalating anger, establish common ground.
- Setting your limits, managing your own emotions.
- Dealing with vulgarity, coping with insults, dealing with legal and physical threats.
- Escalate service challenges.
Full Fee: $200
Singaporeans 21 – 39 yrs old or PRs 21 yrs & above: $64
Singaporeans above 40 yrs old: $20
* Course Fee shown here represents the nett fee (excl. GST)
Reference No : TGS-2020503348
Course Duration : 8 hours (In-Class)
Funding Validity : 02 Jun 2020 – 04 Aug 2022